1) Click on the "Apple Icon" up the top left of the screen,
go down to "Control Panels", then go down to "TCP/IP" and
click on it.
2) Click on the "Connect Via Box" and select "PPP".
3) Click on the "Configure Box" and select "Using PPP Server".
4) In the Name server addr box add in "184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11".
5) In the Search domain field enter in "indigo.net.au".
6) Click the Close button on the top right corner of the
window (the square box on the top left)
7) Then click "Save".
8) Click on the "Apple Icon" up the top left of the screen,
go down to "Control Panels", then go down to "Remote Access"
and click on it.
9) In the "Name" section type the username you
were assigned by Indigo Networks
10) In the "Password" section type the password
you were assigned by Indigo Networks (Password will appear
11) In the section "Telephone number" Type the
Indigo Networks Phone number
Perth CBD: 6265 1122
Perth CBD Ulti-net Accounts: 6265 1133
Rockingham: 9553 1222
Rockingham Ulti-net Accounts: 9553 1233
Note: Make sure the phone number you are dialing
is in your local call area, otherwise you will pay STD call
12) To dialup in future you may go to remote access which
can be done by going to the Apple Icon on the top left of
the screen and down to Control Panels then to Remote Access
and then to Connect.